1. 萬盛遊戲攻略網
  2. 單機游戲攻略
  3. 網絡游戲攻略
  4. 電玩游戲攻略
  5. 手機游戲攻略
  6. 平板游戲攻略
 萬盛遊戲攻略網 >> 電玩游戲攻略 >> 《極限脫出》愛麗絲結局
《極限脫出》愛麗絲結局
2022-06-11

作者:Quartermain
來源:巴士論壇

論壇地址

  原來四葉在船員居住艙的2號艙室發現了一枚炸彈。

  Sigma: B-Bomb?! No...no way...

  西格瑪:炸-炸彈?!不……不可能……

  這時,西格瑪回憶起之前在AB室出現的“幻覺”,也就是他在無意識的情況下調用了平行空間的記憶:

  Phi: So...thank you, Sigma. Goodbye...

  菲愛:因此……謝謝你,西格瑪。再見……

  ↓隨後回憶到設施爆炸的場景。

  Of course! It was the same bomb I'd seen in my...vision! Then it hadn't been a hallucination... ... ... ...

  沒錯!就是這枚炸彈我當時在自己的腦海裡……見過的!這麼說那並不是幻象……………………

  Had it actually been a premonition?

  這的是一種預感?

  Quark: W-W-We need to tell everybody!

  誇克:我-我-我們要去通知其他人!

  Clover: No, it's all right. Luna's out rounding them up. They should be here in juuust a few seconds...

  四葉:不,不必費心了。月神已經去通知他們了。幾秒鐘後他們應該就就就會到了……

  話音剛落走廊裡傳來了一陣腳步聲,隨後其余的幾個人沖入了艙室。

  Clover: See?

  四葉:瞧?

  Dio: Where is it?! Where's this bomb!?

  戴奧:它在哪呢?!炸彈在哪裡!?

  No sooner had she spoken the words than the rest of our fellow captives appeared. Luna pushed through them and pointed at the bomb.

  還沒等我們幾個人聽明白戴奧的問題時月神的話已經說出了口。她從人牆後面擠了過來指著炸彈說到。

  Luna: There! You see?

  月神:就在這!你能看到嗎?

  ... ... …………

  For several long moments, we just stared in silence. Slowly we began to eye one another, old suspicions suddenly reawakened.

  過了好長的一段時間,我們只是默默地盯著這枚炸彈。慢慢地我們開始相互打量,心中那份沉睡了許久的懷疑突然又驚醒了過來。 (one another=each other相互、彼此的意思)

  It was Phi who finally broke the silence.

  最終菲愛打破了沉默。

  Phi: It doesn't look like it has a timed detonator. There must be a remote somewhere.

  菲愛:這枚炸彈好像沒有定時雷管。這肯定是一枚由遙控器引爆的遙控炸彈。

  Alice: You're right. It'll probably use an active button or switch of some sort, not a dead-man switch.

  Alice: If we can get it, we should be safe as long as we don't press the button.

  愛麗絲:沒錯。大概是需要用按鈕或開關什麼的來激活,不是定時炸彈。如果我們能拿到遙控器,那麼只要我們不去按起爆按鈕就應該沒有什麼危險。

  Phi: Hmm...

  菲愛:嗯……

  Sigma: Who was the first person to find this?

  西格瑪:誰是第一個發現炸彈的人?

  Clover: Me... And...and Luna. We found it while we were searching this room.

  四葉:我……和……和月神。我們當時正在搜查這個房間然後就看見了。

  Sigma: I thought you and Luna were in the lounge...

  西格瑪:我記得你和月神是待在酒吧間啊……

  Clover: Well, yeah. We looked all over but we couldn't find anything there...

  四葉:是,沒錯。我們把那裡上上下下都找遍了但一無所獲……

  Luna: So we gave up on the lounge and came here.

  月神:所以我們離開了酒吧間來到了這裡。

  Phi: I can confirm that. I wanted to look around the lounge some more, so I stayed back. You guys must have found it when you got here, then?

  菲愛:我可以證明。我想再在酒吧間裡多看看,所以就留下了。然後,你們倆就在這裡找到了炸彈是嗎?

  Luna: Yes.

  月神:是的。

  Phi: How did you know it was a bomb?

  菲愛:你怎麼知道這是一枚炸彈的?

 

Copyright © 2005-2016 萬盛遊戲攻略網 All Rights Reserved